Northstar Vale there, on the small of his back,
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
He breathed of beauty, and so bowed for it;
and the fée, shorn brow still laden with all that she had wended through and , promptly believed that this wanderer spoke of the loveliness of the very land; had it not been forgiving to her Courtiers? Had it not been spared the desecration of the earth's autumnal shivering?  "This vale has been as fortuitous as it has been fair,"  she complied, thin ears tucking away with half-ponderous wonderment.  "We should have ze room to accommodate another; though I fear, however, that ze winters have not yet granted us such a blessing to dine from."

Perhaps in the saying of such things would be the bane of said ranks, with those who yearned to meld themselves amongst them. And, as they seemed to be speaking of such ...  "We are a stronghold; a sanctuary. I must know, then, what it is that you have become of this world; what your passions be; where your professions lie,"  chords patient; a quietness.
Messages In This Thread
there, on the small of his back, - by Sycamore - December 10, 2019, 09:07 PM
RE: there, on the small of his back, - by Andraste - December 10, 2019, 09:46 PM
RE: there, on the small of his back, - by Sycamore - December 10, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: there, on the small of his back, - by Andraste - December 10, 2019, 10:33 PM
RE: there, on the small of his back, - by Sycamore - December 14, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: there, on the small of his back, - by Andraste - December 14, 2019, 07:32 PM