The Wall you should have forgotten my name the day you heard it
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
Her rubied crown has come to reat upon the plush breadth that the brinewolf's chest has to offer; hearing his heart beating beneath her mouth and letting such stability soothe her. Mothwing ears tucked away into disheveled ruff; and when he enquires after her wellness, the rumbling tones threaten to lull her to slumber, nevermind at these very heights. ... But Andraste wills her shorn lips to move; if only to keep herself from swaying from him; if only to lie any of his murmuring doubts to some rest:  "Would you rather I lie to you, also?"

She does not know how she means them  —  or how their recipient will find them. Her despondent features are presented to him, however; heavy-lashed and sights more than likely a tad too unfocused for his own peace of mind. Without another word at the present, Andraste sighs into the nearness of who-ever her savior is dubbed and veils her fatigued eyes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you should have forgotten my name the day you heard it - by Andraste - December 16, 2019, 10:18 AM