Sunbeam Lair bez snu mnie wyśnij
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
tiny post srysry but tried to give u enough <3

There is something, here;
something that makes Andraste neglect the misery abed within breast; some elf thing of nigh exhilaration take up post within her; to flute to her desecrated features with a wild and fey smile.  "I am unable to grant such a request, lest I first reason with Undómiel. In ze meantime, I beg of you,"  musing in sighs,  "to ask for ze Diasporan lord who knows of my names."  The undertones therein her chords; perhaps of her insignificant meddling there might come of this some accord betwixt Mahler's meanderers and the druids  (lest they had already done so!), and perhaps too word of the wretched Maud would make its way throughout the spires;
Awol may only ask of a name, or two; he may conclude to all of the above ... but it would be up to the ashlar before her, to wend through the webs of her workings. 

"When you have done this, I ... suppose you will come to Court, no? Such an idea must be carried out."  Gaze glinting; she would not yet doubt his intelligence; lips curling with faux wickedry.
Messages In This Thread
bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Andraste - December 18, 2019, 08:38 PM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Alheis - December 18, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Andraste - December 18, 2019, 10:03 PM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Alheis - December 19, 2019, 07:08 AM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Andraste - December 19, 2019, 11:31 AM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Alheis - December 19, 2019, 03:45 PM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Andraste - December 19, 2019, 06:39 PM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Alheis - December 20, 2019, 07:22 PM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Andraste - December 23, 2019, 12:13 AM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Alheis - December 26, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: bez snu mnie wyśnij - by Andraste - December 29, 2019, 02:28 PM