Northstar Vale the tones of your flesh i tempered with pandyssian chalk
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
“‘Thief of my heart,’”
and there is a moment where Andraste cannot help but feel hopelessly girlish and the wish to again veil her features from his gelid, patient eye entreats her nigh unbearably; but she must, for once, resist such an act, and instead bare herself before him in a manner that is as modest as could be. Still  –  thin ears quail and quiver for his verdict of such a word, and it does not take long  (or much)  for her shorn lips to part in a timid breath of:  My language, it is ... not as succinct as your own. Would that I could give you something that is more suitable-sounding,”
and would that she knew how long-winded that tundrian tongue could be! But she does not, and so holds herself with a bit of chagrin that her own is without words that are as simple and as sweet as what Melkor himself had bestowed upon her. Thief of her heart  –  he had certainly thieved her in the dark dawn, had he not? A faint, half-hearted reminiscence curling between her thighs;
but was he not also the stalwart of said heart, vigiliant and valorous?

A pensive trill flutes from her own throat, mulling over all else that she could possibly, probably dub him by; the sound itself some unbidden wont of having kept herself so near and within his company this past fortnight ... and for all those to come.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the tones of your flesh i tempered with pandyssian chalk - by Andraste - January 01, 2020, 07:00 AM