Neverwinter Forest The Return Journey
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He signaled for her to follow as she stepped forward.  Tour or something? That'd make sense.  It was both good and bad to know the herds were that far away (at least they weren't farther).  But things should get better, so he'd take it in a positive light for now. Well, I think I'll hope that they can be quick about it.  I don't know what all they like eating specifically, but there's got to be a lot of it around since it hasn't been mowed down in a few months.  Tree branches?  Dunno.  Something.  And yeah, both my sisters.  Solomon's been gone for over a year, Brillo's been gone like... Eight months?  But I don't know when she left, I was scouting at the time.  I never found a sign of either of them.  They were just gone. But hey, running theme in his family, seemed like.  

She seemed to be a different sort of cheery than Ceilidh was, and he wasn't sure what to think about it.  Variety was nice, and if it balanced out some of the quieter sorts that would probably work out pretty well too.  Hopefully they all stuck around -- it might actually start functioning like a real pack if they did.  He was a little more reserved than she was, but at least not being a negative nancy at all, trying to figure Araceli out as she spoke. Hm. It's my real name now at least.  I'm of the opinion you get to be called whatever you want to be -- like be yourself and all that, instead of what other people think you should be.  He shrugged, I mean I don't have a ton of philosophies here, but figuring out who you really are has gotta be a good thing.  For all his acting cool, he didn't entirely have the words to explain things.  That was about as close as he could get.  He tried, give him a star.
Messages In This Thread
The Return Journey - by Mal - December 29, 2019, 11:45 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Araceli - January 06, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Mal - January 06, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Araceli - January 07, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: The Return Journey - by Mal - January 07, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Araceli - January 08, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Mal - January 08, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Araceli - January 08, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Mal - January 09, 2020, 01:10 AM
RE: The Return Journey - by Araceli - January 09, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Mal - January 09, 2020, 11:14 PM