Neverwinter Forest The Return Journey
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal hadn't taken it that way.  But there were certain things where he just didn't read the subtext or kept things at face value, so that wasn't too surprising. Yeah. Maybe at some point I might think of something better, but it fits me I think.  

I dunno, is your job everything about you?  Your opinion matters more than mine -- I'll call you whatever you want, so you just gotta know if that's, well.. You.  A bit more of a grin than before. This was part of Mal being Mal -- everyone was free to be whatever they needed to be.  There was no point in him interfering 99% of the time.  As long as it didn't hurt the pack, it should help everyone... Right?  Will have to get you introduced to the other members either way, so you better figure out what sounds best.

Speaking of recruits, that did remind him of the last time someone wanted to join... And speaking of people...  If you run into a blackish woman named Belharra, she shouldn't be here -- she's some lone wolf that's lingering around and obviously not part of the pack.  She doesn't seem to smell or care about the borders and damned if I know why she's still around here unless she's wanting to steal from our caches or something.  Like hadn't they been clear enough that she wasn't welcome?  Someone who didn't smell borders was a liability, especially they were quite unapologetic about it.  Just nope.  She had to somehow be part ferret or something else small and annoying but her luck would have to run out at some point.
Messages In This Thread
The Return Journey - by Mal - December 29, 2019, 11:45 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Araceli - January 06, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Mal - January 06, 2020, 09:50 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Araceli - January 07, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: The Return Journey - by Mal - January 07, 2020, 11:43 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Araceli - January 08, 2020, 09:08 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Mal - January 08, 2020, 10:36 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Araceli - January 08, 2020, 10:50 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Mal - January 09, 2020, 01:10 AM
RE: The Return Journey - by Araceli - January 09, 2020, 01:45 PM
RE: The Return Journey - by Mal - January 09, 2020, 11:14 PM