Hoshor Plains The Calvary has arrived, but it's just one guy.
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The Count waited for the man to finish. At first she expected the conversation to take a different turn, somewhere between their health or perhaps that she too should not lead, but instead the topic was direct to their old lands. In all honesty, she planned to wait until the snow had cleared to assess what was left of the woods.

Nevertheless, it was good to see even one of their newer recruits jumping at the chance to help. But perhaps he was too quick, I believe you, I'd be concerned of your motives if you found this to be a game. I can say I am not the only one excited to leave the plains, but I fear a fair assessment is impossible with winter in full swing. Perhaps they would be lucky and the winter would be short, but the mountain wolf was no expert when it came to the weather.

I can't stop you from leaving now, but your efforts could be wasted. If you still wish to assess the damage when spring nears, I'd be happy to include you in that group.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Calvary has arrived, but it's just one guy. - by Ira - January 22, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: The Calvary has arrived, but it's just one guy. - by Ira - February 10, 2020, 12:33 PM