Hoshor Plains The Calvary has arrived, but it's just one guy.
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
sorry for the long wait I've been putting trade and joining threads at priority when I have time to post :(

Connor seemed more than happy to be included in the search party. Truthfully she was still building the list to go so his offer was a blessing. Even if he was new to the pack it was a kind offer to throw his services so willingly to a group he had yet to form a strong connection to. It was the type of wolf she hoped each new face at the border yearned to be.

The roan wolf thought that might be the end of the conversation, but the cinnamon man remained standing before her. Before she had a chance to ask what else he might be wondering, he continued asking if he was allowed to ask some questions. His demeanor was a tad odd to her, especially given the question. It reminded her of those who gossiped around her growing up, but she'd shrug the feeling off for now. I suppose I do have the time. What answers do you seek?
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: The Calvary has arrived, but it's just one guy. - by Ira - February 10, 2020, 12:33 PM