Northstar Vale the wish i whispered when it all began – (dmn?)
wearing my dream like a diadem in some better land.
1,195 Posts
Ooc —
Master Ranger
Tactician
It was compassion, not chagrin, she supposes, that knits the scarification of Undómiel's brow; there is the very real possibility that Cupid  (from the behavior which her tundrian had defined as best as he could to her)  still was amidst the accursed captivation of denial; of disbelief, and knew not how to conduct himself before her. Perhaps it did not matter whether or not she were Undómiel or Aiano, even  –  and so sought to remedy this situation in one of the few ways she could glean how.

The fée does not address this; not directly, at least, but does deign to approach him in such a manner; moving with a steadied step and, when near enough (and if Aksva would allow her, of course) would reach for the taller of the pair and tuck her scarred snout with some quiet thing settled into her bearing. Whether he wishes to press closer to her is choice. In the meantime, gentled:  As with everything in life, we are never truly prepared. This ... uncertainty you face, I know it. Not all of it, for I was not born with ze soul of sun-energy, of male, and yet ...”  sighing for his sake,  ze Court is here for you, if you would have us, Cupid. For you, for ...
Messages In This Thread
RE: the wish i whispered when it all began – - by Kalika - January 07, 2020, 08:32 PM
RE: the wish i whispered when it all began – (dmn?) - by Andraste - January 13, 2020, 02:12 AM