Golden Glade Astronomy will now be conducting stargazing sessions only with blindfolds
453 Posts
Ooc —
Yeah, there really wasn't a lot Dragomir could do once his hunting companion said he'd wait it out here. He gnawed on the inside of his cheek and tried his best not to start panicking. Luckily, Phox was perfectly calm even under duress, and at least this unexpected turn of events was taking Drago's mind off how badly they both stank. Otherwise he might never have stopped retching.

I'm Dragomir, he responded, but sensed that now wasn't the time to continue with the idle chit-chat. Hey, listen, I have nothing else to do right now and I kinda feel like... well, let me hang out nearby, make sure no one comes along. Whether or not Phox gave permission, Dragomir felt obligated to stay. It was sort of his fault they'd been sprayed. If only he'd known about skunks before or if only he hadn't stopped them long enough to ask about it... Just uh, call out if you need me.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Astronomy will now be conducting stargazing sessions only with blindfolds - by Dragomir - March 16, 2020, 09:54 PM