Moonspear Pluto has been declared imaginary
453 Posts
Ooc —
Dragomir was pleased that Yama decided to join him. I'd like that, he smiled, selecting a course that would carry the pair lower into the forest. Better to find food, and better to avoid the howling wind, too. While he was keen to get to know a packmate better, he wasn't interested in exposing himself to the elements, particularly when they were being nasty.

She introduced herself and immediately excused herself for being scarce. Dragomir waved it away with a rolling shrug. It's no biggie. I've been with Hydra and Arcturus a lot, anyway, haven't met too many folks myself. He could probably count on one paw the number of Moonspear wolves he was really familiar with. Hydra and Arcturus were a given. He'd met a few others here and there, but only in passing or informal interactions. Nothing major.

They're teaching me to fight, he added, by way of clarification, in case it was unclear why he'd spend so much time with the Alpha and Beta. He deviated from the path to clamber over an inconveniently fallen log, then asked, breath hitching when his feet hit the ground, are you a fighter, too? Everyone here seems to be.
Messages In This Thread
Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - January 15, 2020, 07:40 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - January 20, 2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - January 21, 2020, 02:38 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - February 02, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - February 04, 2020, 10:50 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - February 17, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - February 18, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - March 02, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - March 16, 2020, 10:07 PM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Yama - April 01, 2020, 04:43 AM
RE: Pluto has been declared imaginary - by Dragomir - April 20, 2020, 12:37 PM