Sunbeam Lair Where Will Home Be?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The roan wolf had been taking her time as she made the journey over the mountains. Something that was usually simple had become much more of a task between the heavy snowfall of the mountains and her leg that still liked to act up at the worst times. She reminded herself time after time again, this needed to be done.

Perhaps her stubbornness had finally gotten the best of her. Surely she could have sent another scout to visit her family, someone to check up on them and spread the news of their pack, but it was because her family laid beyond the mountain range that she had to go herself.

With her slowed pace, Ira had only made it over the peaks when the moon's rays begun to cast down upon the earth. She would have liked to put more distance behind her, but the conditions had changed from risky to dangerous. People were relying on her...too much so for her to make a stupid decision. She would have to stop for the night.

Luck had graced her with the entrance to a cavern only a few yards ahead of her, something suitable for a short rest. Once inside she shook her pelt free of the snow that desired to cling to her body and looked around. The cave had been mostly empty, scattered with snow that fell through the holes in the ceiling. What she wasn't expecting to see was the presence of another. It was obvious now that she realized her mistake, the scent was still fresh, but like her, he had not been there long. Golden eyes locked to her company, waiting for a reaction to judge rather she was welcome or not. Apologies...I was in such a hurry I failed to notice this place was occupied.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - January 22, 2020, 08:15 PM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - January 22, 2020, 11:44 PM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - January 23, 2020, 12:37 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - January 27, 2020, 01:27 PM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - January 28, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - January 29, 2020, 12:52 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - January 29, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - February 03, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Howl - February 11, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: Where Will Home Be? - by Ira - February 19, 2020, 01:05 PM