Neverwinter Forest i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
It wasn't like Mal had really any medical experience or anything. As weird as Cupid was right now, he didn't seem super sick smelling?  Like nothing was hitting the "omg run away" button in his mind, so that meant things were safe, right? Maybe?  He wandered closer, nose twitching once, twice, confirming. That moment of unfocused staring was a little unnerving but Mal wasn't gonna let it show it bugged him -- cool and a bit of a tough guy? Yeah right.

How bad off was he?  Well, they'd find out. Come on over. The back side of those trees, head tip to the ones Mal himself had walked around, will get you nice and out of the weather. Okay, it made him a bit of a hypocrite, but all the leaders (read: himself) agreed Cupid was an okay person, so it wasn't much of a risk. Who would go and try to tell him otherwise? It was his forest, after all (not that he'd said, but the fact he was the main marker of borders probably helped point that out). Either way, he wasn't turning to head off that way immediately, waiting instead to see if Cupid was mobile enough or if he needed help -- it wasn't far, though.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i hate my last name. i hate everything it stands for - by Mal - January 26, 2020, 06:30 PM