Neverwinter Forest And you provide a parachute when I am falling like a stone
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal had finally made it back home. He still mentally wasn't doing so hot but the easiest way to work around that was to simply keep patrolling and just... not talk to anyone. Yeah, totally the way to sort out his thoughts, nothing could go wrong. Yep. Either way, he was gonna say not a damn thing to anyone, even if he ran into his entire pack sitting around waiting for him to speak of his adventures. Not now.

He didn't hear what she said, but he did spot her paused there, pausing a moment in the trees to breathe and collect his thoughts. She wasn't anyone she recognized, so he probably should try to recruit her, even if he wasn't in the headspace for it -- just too much had happened over the past few days, ugh. Putting on a smile was a bit more work than it had been in the past, but he'd get over it. The world was gonna keep turning whether he liked it or not. A smile and a confident swagger was what he needed, so he strolled on forward over towards her, You're at Neverwinter. Can I help you? He was doing an ok job of trying to put everything behind him -- still upbeat, but not uber cheery. And what the hell was that on her leg? He was pretty sure it should be food but whatever, maybe she was keeping it for later.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you provide a parachute when I am falling like a stone - by Mal - February 01, 2020, 07:34 PM