Neverwinter Forest And you provide a parachute when I am falling like a stone
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Oh, this was an interesting one! His smile broadened a little. Out here, on the edges, sure, but I will say that name came from somewhere... Let her think about it, it wasn't like it was a massive mystery or anything magical, but he was pretty sure that sometimes it was better to let the imagination fill in the gaps, wasn't it? Save him some effort and make the pack seem more interesting in the process? Two birds, one stone. Anyway. I'm Mal, who happened to have a considerably shorter and less complicated name and this was one of the few times where he almost wished he'd kept his birth name because just "Mal" was so obviously a big contrast in situations like this.

Yes, the herds do seem to be returning. When they're all back, we should have one here in the forest all to ourselves. No mention of the fact only a few were here at the moment -- he wasn't going to be big on telling anyone not in his pack that they had returned until those outside the pack were of a good number. Best not invite more trouble when it seemed to have an easy time finding them in the first place. I saw a small group heading south earlier in the week. Possibly towards the lake? He looked off that direction, but since that was Sunday and today was Saturday, there wasn't going to be much in sight. 

Back to her, Are you looking for some for... your pack? He expected a correction, as she didn't smell like she had a pack, but perhaps Quellcrist had been out scouting for a long time. She was young enough he doubted she could take one down on her own anyway. Hell, Mal probably couldn't on his own right now, but that was more from lack of experience (and a desire to not get a hoof to the skull). Best to just eat the fluffy friend there.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you provide a parachute when I am falling like a stone - by Mal - February 01, 2020, 10:06 PM