Bearclaw Valley you're not to stop me, whatever happens
Pledged
Dragonspine
fine as any blade
432 Posts
Ooc —
Unsettled by this man, but unwilling to show it, Riley found himself staring into that void -- that black hole in the man's skull. It was eerie, but it held his interest -- much in the way a horrifying sight might compel onlookers to gawk. With no understanding of social manners, he did not realize his stare could be construed as impolite.

Blood? Riley's gaze flickered, sluggishly affixing to that burn of copper beneath Merrick's narrow brow. A fear simmered beneath his skin, coursing his blood like a bounding jackrabbit. There were depths of the boy he was too terrified to indulge - and yet... every now and then, something ugly within him seemed to stir in malcontent.

Was this man one that had fully embraced the ugliness inside of him? Riley inhaled slowly, shifting through all of his collected responses -- none of which seemed to answer appropriately the male's question.. for Riley had never been asked such a thing before.

"What do you mean?" The boy replied, his tone thick but not all-together taken aback as it ought to have been.
Messages In This Thread
you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Merrick - February 01, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Riley - February 02, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Merrick - February 03, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Riley - February 03, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Merrick - February 04, 2020, 12:49 PM
RE: you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Riley - February 09, 2020, 11:38 AM
RE: you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Merrick - February 11, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Riley - February 23, 2020, 06:42 PM
RE: you're not to stop me, whatever happens - by Merrick - February 24, 2020, 02:27 AM