Hoshor Plains Keep the Spirit Strong
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Pack Activity 
It's finally time :'^) come get y'all trades. EDIT: Making this go by rounds so post freely since there's a good amount of people in this and I'm still expecting Emrik. There will be like 3??? rounds not sure really this is just set up to let the scouts do their thing after this post is made.

It's hard to deny winter's presence when snow still covers the land, but if they were not careful the days would pass fast. Spring was coming, it was evident with the return of most prey. The Count couldn't be more pleased that they survived. Nature had thrown everything she had at them, yet here they were, still standing. It had been rough, but it proved their worth and solidified that Kaistleoki was here to stay. The only thing left was to reclaim what was theirs.

Spring meant pups and there was no doubt in the Count's mind that there would be at least one more litter from Speedy this year. The plains were no place to raise their young, they had to reclaim the river now. Standing near the edge of their plains, Ira looked out towards the forest and tilted her head back. The call echoed through the early morning, beckoning a few she had selected for the expedition.

@Connor who had expressed a strong interest to lend his strength, @Evergreen who knew the land better than even the founding members, and @Emrik a scout she had seen in action after visiting Easthollow. Originally she planned to travel with the group, but she didn't want to spread their numbers too thin.
Messages In This Thread
Keep the Spirit Strong - by Ira - February 03, 2020, 01:10 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Evergreen - February 03, 2020, 01:30 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Connor - February 04, 2020, 02:52 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Inna - February 04, 2020, 08:11 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Evergreen - February 19, 2020, 08:35 AM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Ira - February 19, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Emrik - February 25, 2020, 12:16 AM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Connor - February 25, 2020, 10:54 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Inna - February 25, 2020, 11:13 PM
RE: Keep the Spirit Strong - by Ira - February 26, 2020, 01:26 PM