Neverwinter Forest he was growing in my garden and i pulled him out by his hair like a weed
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Mal, on the other hand, was back to his normal shenanigans. He hadn't run into Phillip since Zephyr's adventure but that hadn't seemed too odd -- Mal had gone on a couple of short trips outside the pack, patrolled, hunted, and basically just been kinda solo. Nothing weird. Heck, positively just your average day.

He'd heard the attempt to catch something rather than seeing it, and after a bit more tilting his ears around to hone in, Mal headed that way. Hell, when he finally wove around enough trees to spot it was Phillip in the first place, and actually was kinda looking forward to having a proper conversation with him -- after all, Mal pretty much missed out the first time. Hey, anything I can help with? he called, sauntering Phillip's way. Could at the very least point him at a cache if he was feeling hungry, though Mal wasn't too sure what he was trying to catch -- with food returning he'd started ignoring mice.
Messages In This Thread
RE: he was growing in my garden and i pulled him out by his hair like a weed - by Mal - February 04, 2020, 09:10 PM