Dawnlark Plains manifestation
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The beast was doing its display. Obviously it was concerned and defensive over the smell of a predator nearby, Reiko was certain the thing had caught her scent rather than that of something else lurking - but she didn't hide any further. She was in wonder over the sight, the thumping on the ground, the beautiful display of absolute power that this creature had. Instead, not wanting to look suspicious and as if she was hunting the horse should she be spotted, she still sat quietly, tail drumming against the ground in soft pats. 

She wanted to call out and try to befriend the thing, convince it that she was not here to hurt it, but would it even understand her? Would it believe her? Such a small single wolf like her could never take down such a majestic beast anyway. Such heavy feet armed with toes as strong as rock, it was certain death should she even try. 

But oh how she wanted to approach and look at this thing up close. Please see me, please see that I'm not a threat. She hopped, above all else, more than anything right now. Please trust me. She was naively hopeful that she could earn the trust of this thing in due time.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
manifestation - by Taima - February 20, 2020, 07:47 PM
RE: manifestation - by Reiko - February 21, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: manifestation - by Taima - February 21, 2020, 02:27 PM
RE: manifestation - by Reiko - February 24, 2020, 09:35 AM