Moonspear where had i heard this wind before
spear of the sun
263 Posts
Ooc — Bo
Not long after he had settled himself on the edge of the cavern, the scent of another wafted upward with the wind and toward him. Atlas’ lips seemed to curve downward into a thoughtful frown.

Before long, the figure of a darkly cloaked woman appeared near the edge of the path that led to the cave. The shade pulled his attention toward her. The burning of his golden gaze was latched on her features. This was a member of the pack, he knew – her scent had been noticed on the edges of the Moonspear claim. Atlas had never crossed her path, though. Based on the short remark that was made and the attempt to depart, he imagined she must have been a solitary sort.

“No need for apologies,” the young man remarked to her, his tone even and rough even in its youth. Then, he waited to see if she would change her mind or if he would watch her earthy frame disappear.
Messages In This Thread
where had i heard this wind before - by Atlas - February 26, 2020, 11:09 PM
RE: where had i heard this wind before - by RIP Desdemona - February 27, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: where had i heard this wind before - by Atlas - February 28, 2020, 12:03 PM
RE: where had i heard this wind before - by RIP Desdemona - February 28, 2020, 06:57 PM
RE: where had i heard this wind before - by Atlas - March 01, 2020, 01:24 PM