Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
996 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Ending post for this ol thing!

The Empress spoke her thanks, dipping her head to him both in respect and appreciation. It was something he could never imagine a Nereides might have done when directly a male, be in good advice or not. Then again, he didnt really recall a woman needing advice from man. These lands were far different, this was for certain. In his time away from that island and now this one, he was beginning to settle well in to not only a placement of quality but a placement where he held rank joined with the woman ranking and thus held higher ranking above some of the females. It was odd, to say the least. 

Taking note of his discomfort in bringing up his childhood, Hua dimissed the idea. Saying that within time, perhaps. When maybe he knew her better, could be more comfortable with it. Even goes to say she would tell of her part too in order to make things equal. He nods, a small smile offered in a silent thanks to this. Then he would bow his muzzle downward, Empress he speaks his farewell. Would have tipped his hat if he had one and could, and then he too turned and made way.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 03:02 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 03:09 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 03:23 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - March 13, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - March 13, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Huā - May 01, 2020, 07:07 PM
RE: where I'm going you'll be far away - by Aiolos - May 17, 2020, 06:49 PM