Firefly Glen (m) Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
I'm not her biggest fan. But I work around that, was his terse reply. And for the rest? It wasn't worth a reply. She wanted to leave? Fine. He wasn't going to look forward to telling Kyr about it, but it wasn't like anything Mal said would do anything to stop her. Kyr was also very wrong about the two of them -- Mal took time to think, he picked the route that would keep his pack safe, Belharra picked the louder road and it wasn't one he was willing to risk. In comparison, he was calm -- perhaps had it been months ago he would have snarled after her, but he didn't. He made his choice 

Mal sighed trying to release that tension -- or was it just disappointment? It was unfortunate that Belharra ended up this way, but maybe that was what had to be in the first place. He shook his head, turning his attention to Ibis, No. No fault of yours. She's a good friend of one of my packmates. She's been like that to me before, but I promised to give her a chance too -- but I'm not surprised it ended like this. I'll have to explain what happened to her friend when I get back. His ears tipped back a moment.

It wasn't the way any of this was supposed to go, but he'd try to salvage things. Another sigh and he looked to Ibis again, I'm sorry that happened right here. But I do plan on keeping you safe. Can we try again? Where are you headed? A light smile. Let's try this again.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years? - by Mal - April 12, 2020, 10:05 PM