Firefly Glen (m) Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years?
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
There was not even a heartbeat's worth of questioning before he took off after her. She was an enticing lure even if she'd been a stranger, without their conversations and history -- he'd follow a stranger just on scent alone, but with all that of course he'd go. He was quick to try to catch up, but at least they had started at virtually the same point, he just didn't jump the gun like she had. She left a nice little scent trail that he almost felt he could see as she wove through the trees -- Mal of course cut corners.

Longer legs had to be good for something, and as he closed the distance, he reached out to lightly nip at her hip. Tag, not that that was the game in this case. Then again, maybe she was turning it more into a hunt -- was she delighting in being prey in this encounter, was that it? Can't go leaving me behind that easy, was his playful call. If she didn't pull away, he'd come up to be nearly shoulder to shoulder -- dodging around things where he had to, but letting her lead. And if not, chase.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Have I known you twenty seconds or twenty years? - by Mal - April 14, 2020, 06:52 PM