Stone Circle i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her
I lost my post for this so it's a bit short :'^) we can wrap this up if you want?

An embarrassed grin slipped onto his features as heat spread across his face. The dove threw jest at him and while he knew she likely meant his hunting skills, there was still the thought in the back of his mind that she might have been poking at his size once more. He was just big like his dad, there's nothing wrong with that! West had always been excited to be the largest of his siblings, it made him feel strong like he could protect everyone like Greyback. Funny how he never actually protected any of them...

"as long as you promise not to make fun of me!"

The woodland boy laughed again and wiped at eye, I can try, but if you deserve it I don't know if I can contain myself A sly grin crept upon his lips as he leaned forward, squirrels can be vicious you know? West swiped at the air as if he was brushing off the bird comment, Don't sweat it, they're a pain to hunt anyways. I usually watch the herds with my mom or take rabbits or something. If we're luckyyyy, we might be able to snag a doe.

It's ok. It probably was a little weird that he hadn't left, he certainly had the chance to. All of his siblings had been outside the territory after all and he hadn't seen Charles' brother in a while. But, yeah! I'm excited. As if it wasn't evident by the smile that refused to leave his face or his tail that hadn't missed a beat since the dove accepted his offer.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: i knew it was you when you sang me that song you wrote about her - by West Tyree - April 19, 2020, 03:14 PM