Moonspear Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul
453 Posts
Ooc —
Note: I won't be replying to this again until this thread has progressed to a suitable point, I just need to get this thread up before too much time passes. Set April 6th.

Dragomir's feet dragged heavy on his way back through the mountains and down to the foothills surrounding Moonspear. His thoughts were a hurricane battering the walls of his mind, to say nothing of the state of his emotions. Ahead, Moonspear loomed. The grey granite mountain piercing the sky had always represented stability, peace and prosperity to Dragomir. Now, he wasn't sure what to think.

Arcturus had given him a lot to think about. Now it was time to hear the other side of things. He paused where the scent markers were strongest, firmly holding himself outside the territory, and lifted his head to call for @Hydra. This talk had no place within the territory proper; he only wished Arcturus had kept his affairs to the borders, and wished that he himself hadn't been so curious, that he might never have witnessed the exchange between Beta and Alpha and been none the wiser to the mountain's fractures.
Messages In This Thread
Despite what you've been told, I once had a soul - by Dragomir - April 10, 2020, 11:20 AM