Stone Circle Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Private 

The Constable moved at a steady pace towards the borders of Easthollow but with each step, a new sense of dread formed a pit within her stomach. She had a few concerns about seeing her father again given the news she carried, but this had to be done. Ira had done her best to hide the growing anxiety since Speedy gave her the news, but now it couldn't be helped. Her tailed flicked uneasily at her hocks as her gaze shifted to @Winterbourne who traveled at her side, ensuring to herself that he was still there.

She knew what Greyback would think, at least she believed she did given how she was raised. Perhaps Valette would think differently, she had a way of grounding her father. If they were lucky, they would miss the giant of a man all together along the borders just as she had last time. With the stones growing in the distance, the roan woman slowed coming to a stop just before the scent markers and after a moment's hesitation called for the rulers that claimed them.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - April 19, 2020, 01:56 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Greyback - April 19, 2020, 02:06 AM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 17, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 24, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 25, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: Did the Heartbreak Change Me? Maybe - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 08:30 PM