Neverwinter Forest never thought i could miss you around here
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
congrats! <3

She hadn't exactly been avoiding Matty since the while confusing kiss thing, but she hadn't really been around much either. She pretended that it was because she wanted to explore as much of the glacier as possible; it did share their northwest border, so it was kind of about that. But it was mostly about avoiding an awkward run in with Matty.

She was just crossing back over the borders when she saw him. She froze for a few seconds, wondering if she might he able to turn around and leave before he saw her. But if he did see her, then he would know something was up. She hated playing these dumb games. So why was she considering running away? It was stupid. Deciding to get over herself, she trotted forward, slowing once she was close. Hey, Matty, she said quietly. He looked deep in thought, and she wondered what about. Questions would have to wait, though, because she had no idea how awkward this was going to be.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
never thought i could miss you around here - by Mathieu - April 22, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: never thought i could miss you around here - by Simmik - April 22, 2020, 08:57 PM