Neverwinter Forest But this is the song I wrote you in the dark
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She really wasn't sure what she had expected his reaction to be, but relief washed over her as soon as he made it clear that what she told him didn't change anything. It had hurt to bring it all up but she couldn't help but feel a little better now that Mal knew about her troubled past. And the fact that he stood by his promise for a fresh start even after knowing about her past deepened her loyalty to him. His next words squeezed her heart. She knew family was a tough thing for him, and she wished she do something to make up for all that he had lost. She could hear it in his voice how hard this was for him; she hated that this was hurting him so much. 

She closed her eyes and leaned into his affection, not missing the shakiness of his voice as he continued to speak. Simmik pressed her head under his chin. This helps, she murmured. Without pulling away, she continued: I want to help you too. She wasn't the only one suffering right now. Whatever you need, she promised.
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
RE: But this is the song I wrote you in the dark - by Simmik - April 26, 2020, 10:09 PM