Whitefish River They're not sure just what we have in store
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
last post from me, but if you can get one more post in so the thread is at least at 10 I'd appreciate it!

It was only fair that the boy wanted to explore on his own, most young adults did after all. Ira was sure Acheron was more than capable of taking care of himself by now so there was no point trying to stop him. His mind was made up. Of course you may visit, you will always have a home here. His mother had done more than enough to ensure her lineage's spot amongst the river wolves. I'm sure you'll find many exciting things on your own. The world is a big place, just don't forget about your family. She was sure Speedy would have a similar conversation with the boy and likey nag his ear off as moms do, but perhaps a reminder from someone else would make it more likely to remember. I trust you can find her on your own, enjoy your stay Tuvaq. With a nod of her head the Constable would branch off making her way back towards her den.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: They're not sure just what we have in store - by Ira - May 27, 2020, 02:54 AM