Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,004 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
It was hopeless, failed. Aiolos tried to kick out and get the grip of the man off of him but the half-breed was much larger, stronger. Aiolos kept his head against the earth, trying to protect his windpipe. His head tried to tuck back, forelegs at the side of his face as the man above him tore into his flesh. Red hot pain cut through him like electricity and his fiery eyes sought out the path which @Aphrodite and @Surya had escaped. Now, Aiolos would be left to take the beating for her protection. 

His ears, pinned to his skull, heard Moorhen biting and attacking Donovan from his backside, not enough to release him, however. Aiolos stiffens, eyes closing. He thinks back to the familiarity of this - his birth pack, his grandfather pinning his scrawny skinny body, face in the mud. Aiolos jerks against Donovan, resisting, defiant, as always he had been against his own sex. A snarl gurgles out from his muzzle in the sands and he pulls. Aiolos would hurt himself further but it was better to try and break free then to just as much be torn up just laying there taking it. 

Then, a voice, someone new to the scene. A familiar voice, a familiar scent. It was one of his own, his pack, just off the coast from here. Then his queen, his Empress come to put an end to this. He wouldnt die today, he'd be saved. Though he growls lowly, he smiles.
moonglow daddy
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Aiolos - June 14, 2020, 11:57 AM