Cerulean Cape i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Moorhen went inactive and therefore is skippable. Last post for Don unless chased or stopped, escaping with permission from you guys. Thank ya! (╹◡╹)♡

Donovan is shoved by one of the pack wolves and he’s stumbling away from the grounded male. The two other she wolves that come to his rescue are gnashing teeth at him, baring their weapons in warning for him to leave. Leave he will. He’s lucky he’s made it out alive. Perhaps they’re too worried about the bloodied wolf’s life more than chewing him up. He will probably bleed out if he doesn’t get treatment soon anyhow. In the back of his mind, he hadn’t been planning for the guy to die, but now he contemplates it. Maybe he should’ve just killed him while he had the chance. 

Though his mind blanks with the only thought being to run. He doesn’t have the strength in numbers like they do and he’s only getting off with a few bruises and some puncture wounds. He’s lucky. So onward he goes, using the momentum from the black wolf’s push, he’s sprinting off back towards the forest. Tilting his head back to land coingold eyes onto the wolves the others. Hopefully they don’t chase him. Still, he can’t help the curve of his mouth and the baring of bloodied teeth in a sick, sadistic smirk. Boy did that feel good.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't go down by myself, but i'll go down with my friends - by Kynareth Deagon - August 02, 2020, 05:12 AM