Whitefish River 'Cause I Can See the Sun Light up the Sky
All Welcome 
Please let @Polaris post first! Then it's free game. backdated a week or two if a more specific timeline is needed for continuity let me know I'm just not entirely sure myself LOL

The trip had been impromptu but curiosity got the best of the woodland boy. So long now his sister would come to visit and speak of a place beyond the mountains, a land lush with life and a flowing river to the side. It sounded so different from Easthollow's plains and stones. West had never even considered the potential for other packs to live in more covered areas, nor the fact that their stones were unique. Having already climbed one mountain there was no good reason not to continue past in search of his sister's home. From the tops of the mountain, he could see the long and wavy river and even better, a place in the distance that looked as if it could match Ira's description.

As the duo neared the edge of the territory a grin spread across the male's maw. He was certain this was it now, the borders thick with a scent he recognized from Ira's pelt. It took an extra effort to pick out her scent, strange given she was supposedly on the edges of the territory every day, but nevertheless it was there. This is it! I think it's Kaistleoki— Emerald orbs flicked to his companion, he had never really visited another pack before, but he knew visitors howled at the border. Would they let them look around or would they be confined to a glimpse from the outside? Really there was only way to find out, so the woodland boy tipped his head back to call forth whoever might be able to help.
#008000 , PawprintWest's Playlist 10/10* 2/10, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
'Cause I Can See the Sun Light up the Sky - by West Tyree - May 27, 2020, 01:37 PM