Bearclaw Valley what would i do
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
Apologies were not necessary but they were a queer thing to witness. Revui listened as intently as a sleepy bear, somewhat lethargic now that their spar had concluded and taking in everything that was said without interruption. It made some sense that one of their softer, less violent pack members would have been raised with a weak mother; that was what Revui garnered from the boy's tale, rather than putting the onus on Evien for being a healer first and a warrior last. If his only teacher was not truly on his side and went so far as to poison their own blood rather than see the potential within them, it was not Evien's fault for growing up with a focus on women's work.

You don't have to be my teacher. It wouldn't be so bad to learn from each other every now and then, would it? Evien was in good spirits. He sounded content with the lesson. Revui nods to his next sentiment - they were Ursus, and here within the valley they could start fresh, be who they wanted. I can teach you more after rest, if.. you want. It was an option. Revui would still much prefer finding him a proper sparring partner that could tutor him in speed and dexterity, but whatever worked.

If you want to spar in the future then call on me. If I am not patrolling then I will help you. Revui remarks. His empty expression slowly changes to something closer to interest, but he is looking around beyond where they'd sparred, thinking of his next patrol already. He begins to drift away from Evien then, intent to head across the territory for another patrol of their slopes.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
what would i do - by Evien - May 27, 2020, 09:44 PM
RE: what would i do - by Revui (Ghost) - May 27, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: what would i do - by Evien - May 27, 2020, 09:55 PM
RE: what would i do - by Revui (Ghost) - May 27, 2020, 10:38 PM
RE: what would i do - by Evien - May 27, 2020, 10:59 PM
RE: what would i do - by Revui (Ghost) - May 27, 2020, 11:20 PM
RE: what would i do - by Evien - May 27, 2020, 11:24 PM
RE: what would i do - by Revui (Ghost) - May 27, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: what would i do - by Evien - May 27, 2020, 11:37 PM
RE: what would i do - by Revui (Ghost) - May 27, 2020, 11:45 PM