Barrow Fields and drawing lines around my body to recall my place
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
You’re good! ;>

The other wolf, appearing to also be part dog, smiles at him. Donovan perceives the motion natural enough to be considered real and he continues to offer his own smile back. It’s got more mysterious and teasing than the others. Though the emotions are genuine to the Akita mix, he always gives off a conniving vibe that sometimes makes him seem like he’s up to no good. 

Perhaps sometimes he is, yet the confident way he carries himself makes him out to be a know-it-all or cocky bastard. He used to be a king after all. Now he’s no longer a king, but he continues to hold himself as one. 

With the others gaze, smile, and attention directed on him. The brindle coated wolf-dog tilts his head and only slightly cocks his brow to the stranger. At the words that flow from their mouth — a seemingly enraptured Oh. Interesting. His smirk becomes teasing, his handsome face tilting downwards towards them to listen to their next sentence. Only for them to answer back with a most polite greeting of the day and mention the dog in his blood. To which he cannot deny.

Donovan huffs our a breath through his nose that could be considered a laugh. “Oh?” He hums. “And what would you know about dogs?” He asks more to just give them a hard time, a joking lilt in his voice. “I would say you look like one too then.” He says interested, making a show of tilting his body to the right a bit more to allow his golden eyes to shamelessly gaze at the others curled tail much like his own. 

He would say he’s interested in the other. Interested on where he came from. Interested what dog he could be mixed with. And many other questions. Let alone he finds himself amazed by his pelt he doesn’t often get amazed by other strangers coats, for he thinks he has the best one.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and drawing lines around my body to recall my place - by Kynareth Deagon - May 30, 2020, 04:48 PM