Bearclaw Valley you can't take that away from me
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
The uproar of Ikkalrok's raised voice made Revui's fur bristle and he lunged towards it, thinking he was under attack, but seized and kicked at the dirt as the woman barreled towards the bird instead. It winged away. He grunted, his breath pealing out of him as his racing heart settled again. When the woman approached him he sized her up with hungry eyes. Perhaps she had come for a fight or a fuck - both being preferable to this task he had undergone.

She investigated him with a vague sense of concern, then drew back as if bored; feeling affronted, and a little jealous that she'd grown in size the past week or so, Revui returned his attention to the dead pig and the pit he had been digging. However, Ikkalrok had a strange expression on her otherwise dulled, brick-shaped face. Her sides trembled. Revui thought she might be sick, or preparing to spoil the meat he had so precariously gathered, and wedged himself between the dead thing and her stoic figure.

He brushed up against her by accident and felt something kicking - or just rolling - inside of her. A frown lanced across his own gargouille face and together they shared a moment of utter perplexity.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
you can't take that away from me - by Revui (Ghost) - June 11, 2020, 05:24 PM
RE: you can't take that away from me - by Ikkalrok - June 16, 2020, 07:23 PM
RE: you can't take that away from me - by Revui (Ghost) - June 28, 2020, 04:31 PM