Whitefish River I Fucked With the Forces That Our Eyes Can't See
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Pack Activity 
promotion time! Some fresh reasoning to work on those trades past just acquiring one! Mandatory meeting unless there is a valid reason to not make it (mothers and kids too young to leave the den that's you) we will be going by rounds so post freely! I'll make my next post once everyone joins/ next weekend.
attn: @Hieronymous @Connor @Howl @Speedy @Moonshadow @Emrik @Syrma @Spica @Raimo @Primrose @Nutmeg @Blackberry

The Count had a lot of time to think and it was time that she turned her thoughts into action. Her children were old enough to leave the den now, it was the perfect opportunity to address the pack without fretting over them, plus it would give them new life experience, even if they do not understand the topics of the meeting. It would be good for them to see more of the pack and start to learn how their easy life came at the price of the whole, not one individual.

As she had throughout the week, Ira nudged her children encouraging them to follow as she left the den. It wouldn't be hard, especially for her girls. They had been so eager to see more from the start. There was no need to travel far, her den laid near the center of the territory. Once all three had followed Ira would call for the pack. Compared to her last call, this one was more strict, for the information she was about to share would affect the lives of all who lived here.

The structure of the pack had to change, it had grown stagnant and left little room to inspire others to better themselves further. If there was one thing the Count strived for it was hard work with results that paid off and felt rewarding. As things stood currently, it was but a moment of gratitude when everyone had so much more potential. Perhaps she had read too far into things, but focusing on the pack kept her mind off the rest of her life that had come spirling down so fast.

Ira couldn't help but thank a few for the work they had contributed, the pack had truly been there for her during one of her darker times. It was time to repay them. She'd sit caring for her children, keeping them corraled until the river wolves arrived before she would speak.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
I Fucked With the Forces That Our Eyes Can't See - by Ira - June 27, 2020, 08:48 PM