Whitefish River can you hear my heart?
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
So she was a leader? Her accent was thick and the names she offered were foreign, it was intriguing. It wasn't often Ira ran into those from lands further than her own. Yuèlóng... The Count was careful as she tested the word on her tongue. She hadn't heard of them, there was no telling how far her land was, but her words suggested danger. I go by Ira. I'm afraid I know nothing of your pack, I would like to know more before jumping to an alliance, but I will speak with my advisor. After all, even if she was keen on starting a new relationship Ira no longer led alone. She would have to keep Hieronymous updated. Perhaps she could send a Herald or two to investigate her land and their ways.

Perhaps with time, the two could become close, allies were never a bad thing to have, but there were more pressing matters. What are these dangers you speak of? The roan warrior could only hope they were not as close as Huāzhēn suggested. Her pups were just starting to enter the outside world and of course, there were dangers, but they were not ready for new threats. Not that she would offer that piece of information to a stranger.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
can you hear my heart? - by Huā - July 03, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Ira - July 03, 2020, 11:31 AM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Huā - July 03, 2020, 01:29 PM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Ira - July 03, 2020, 01:49 PM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Huā - July 03, 2020, 02:10 PM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Ira - July 03, 2020, 03:05 PM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 12:03 AM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 12:58 AM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Huā - July 04, 2020, 01:19 AM
RE: can you hear my heart? - by Ira - July 04, 2020, 12:12 PM