Ravensblood Forest Now I'm on my way
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Donovan’s front half is bowed elegantly to lap up water from a nearby stream. Tongue flicking in and out of his mouth, returning every time with that sweet liquid substance. The area around him is calm, nature is quiet today. Or it is until he hears a familiar howl. Though it sounds different somehow. Undoubtedly that is Simmik’s saccharine voice, yet the undertones are all wrong. Or at least something he isn’t used to.

So he dutifully raises from his lowers position. Beginning a brisk trot in the direction of the beckoning howl. After no time he even begins an impatient gallop, not wanting to keep the pale woman waiting too long. An excruciating ten minutes pass and he’s finally able to see the dense wall of sequoias open up into a lush field of grass. The trees part and reveal Donovan’s large form. Slowing himself to a walk he stops just in front of Simmik, a borderline innocent smile on his face and a wag of his curly tail. Then, as he closes in something doesn’t feel right. Just as something felt off about her howl. His face falls and he stills, not daring to close any closer, even though he’s only about a foot away from her.

“Is there something wrong, Simmik?” In all seriousness, he doesn’t call her a pet name. Rather her actual name rolls worriedly off his black tongue. There is caution in his canary orbs as he meets her own eyes.
Messages In This Thread
Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 05, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 05, 2020, 11:17 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 05, 2020, 11:32 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 05, 2020, 11:56 PM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 06, 2020, 12:36 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 01:09 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 06, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 02:00 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Kynareth Deagon - July 06, 2020, 07:58 AM
RE: Now I'm on my way - by Simmik - July 06, 2020, 09:50 PM