Whitefish River when i wake up i'm afraid
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
A traveler with no end. Not that it truly mattered aside from recommending areas that were nice to settle, perhaps there was more to it that he did not wish to reveal, it was not her business to pry. After all, he could really just be traveling with nothing more to it. Very well— Where to start. This river is long. Some places are shallow enough to cross, though if you follow it there is a dangerous drop. If it's followed long enough you'll reach a large lake. Ira turned, her muzzle now pointing to the Eastern mountains.

Those peaks are the Sunspires. A pack resides in the vale at the top, but they are friendly. Passing through the mountains should be safe. There's another set of mountains to the west, but the pack there is very territorial. They will chase wolves far from their own claim. If you head in that direction it would be best to submit lest you desire trouble. Ira had the benefit of meeting Hydra as an ally, but based on stories from Speedy, she knew the intensity she felt was not a one-off occurrence. What laid beyond, she wasn't sure, but she doubted there was much within the mountain range for anyone but Moonspear.

Beyond the Sunspire lays a valley. Several packs have settled there, but they all seem tame to me. The kindest is perhaps Easthollow. They lay within plains and a prominent circle of stones that marks the center of their territory. In the end she had recited her knowledge of most of the nearby packs as well, but hopefully, it was the information he sought.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
when i wake up i'm afraid - by Soltero - July 08, 2020, 04:03 PM
RE: when i wake up i'm afraid - by Ira - July 08, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: when i wake up i'm afraid - by Soltero - July 20, 2020, 08:25 AM
RE: when i wake up i'm afraid - by Ira - July 22, 2020, 10:43 PM
RE: when i wake up i'm afraid - by Soltero - August 03, 2020, 11:24 AM
RE: when i wake up i'm afraid - by Ira - August 07, 2020, 02:01 PM