Neverwinter Forest if you want it, you could get it for the rest of your life
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Waiting to see if there's any major PP that should happen with Aibreann here, gonna do that when I post on my puppar, but he's showing up nowish kinda because I think that they can toddle? Uhhh.

Bringing food to Aibreann was on Mal's usual list of things to do -- along with making sure that Miriam had food, Caerus was doing okay, and that borders were patrolled but not necessarily in that order. She was also the bringer of news about Cupid, the mother of his younger children, and other stuff like that, so hey, kind of an important figure, y'know?

Anyway, he'd brought over a rabbit, and was planning just to drop it off and go check with everyone else, but he spotted a couple of familiar grey puffs hanging out there. Mal was always glad to see his children, even if things might be kinda complicated and all that. He shifted the rabbit he carried so he could kinda talk around it, You over here for a visit? Do--- he cut off there as that was when Caerus had started speaking. Mal's head whipped around towards him, ears pricked. Cupid?!

Okay, detour time, he'd ask later -- Mal was quick to run over there, the rabbit now redirected to Cupid, dropping it near him, and looking between Cupid and Caerus as he spoke, He's awake? Caerus-- did he just--? Cupid? Okay, so they might not have been on great terms before, but that didn't stop Mal from worrying. His tail wagged, glad that it seemed like Cupid was pulling through -- he'd call for Aibreann in a second once he was sure this wasn't a false alarm -- but he wasn't going to stick his nose right up into Cupid's face or anything, even if he might have wanted to. Not yet at least.

Meanwhile in the den, a muddy-colored pup toddled towards whatever the heck was going on outside. He wasn't exactly coordinated, and whether he was followed by any of his littermates was yet to be known, but he had smelled new things and familiar things and he was awake, HELLO.