Sleepy Fox Hollow Run, run lost boy
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
813 Posts
Ooc — hela
Warrior
She knew by the end of her first statement that she was officially dealing with a member of Donovan's pack; there was just no way  it was a coincidence. She assumed they would all be pretty wary, if not hostile, meeting one of her pack or their allies. So she didn't quite believe the sympathetic words that followed. They just seemed too nice. 

And then she showed her true colors. Mentioning The Saints and that she was the other leader. And then she mentioned Donovan, implying that she knew the intimate details of their relationship, which struck a nerve with the warrior. Had it not been for her training, she might have lost her cool right then, the hurt of his betrayal still so fresh in her heart. And had he told her the details? Maybe this had been his plan all along and now he was sending his lackey after her instead of facing her himself? Anger burned in her chest, but she kept her expression cold and calculating. She wanted to offer a snarky response about how she didn't need ulterior motives to get guys, but then that would be letting this woman know how angry her words had made her. Instead, she offered her one, single out. Do you really want to cause more trouble for your pack so soon after moving? she asked. She now knew they had moved around here somewhere; it wouldn't be hard to figure out where. Leave peacefully, and I won't report this back to my Alpha or our allies, and I'll forget I saw you here. She wasn't unreasonable, and she probably still held some sympathy for Donovan, whether he deserved it or not. He at least seemed to want no more trouble between their packs, unless that was all a front. But she didn't think so, considering they had moved instead of fighting back. And she would rather leave here today without any wounds that needed medical attention while so far away from her pack. 

I use the rules in this thread for all fights that are not spars
Inuttuk
Common
Messages In This Thread
Run, run lost boy - by Simmik - July 14, 2020, 11:05 PM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Nemisis - July 15, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Simmik - July 15, 2020, 12:46 AM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Nemisis - July 15, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Simmik - July 15, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Nemisis - July 15, 2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Simmik - July 15, 2020, 02:26 AM
RE: Run, run lost boy - by Nemisis - July 15, 2020, 06:15 AM