Neverwinter Forest And I end up breaking hearts
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
All Welcome 
Maybe @Bark? AW though!

Mal was on the track of a rabbit. After all, plenty of mouths to feed in the pack. It was probably almost time to grab a wolf or two and see if they could grab one of the younger deer in the forest again anyway, but since he hadn't managed to stumble across anyone on this nice and toasty day so far, he wasn't gonna make it his goal.

But hunting kept his mind off things. Already Mal was kind of wondering when would be the best time to visit Hua -- sometime after Simmik got back, obviously. He'd find a good time to do so. Was the weather gonna change? Right now he was pretty happy that there were trees above his head keeping the sun away, but he could feel that it was pretty warm out. Avoiding the sun sounded like a good idea.

Nose down, he wasn't sure if he was actually going to find something at the end of the scent trail. It was a few hours old, and there were plenty of places for it to have decided to hide. But then again, a good percentage of hunts ended in failure, so that wouldn't be surprising. It was just a matter of doing enough of them that he'd win by statistics. So Mal kept going along.
Messages In This Thread
And I end up breaking hearts - by Mal - July 16, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: And I end up breaking hearts - by Haoniyao - July 22, 2020, 01:16 PM
RE: And I end up breaking hearts - by Mal - July 25, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: And I end up breaking hearts - by Haoniyao - July 28, 2020, 07:51 PM
RE: And I end up breaking hearts - by Mal - August 02, 2020, 12:47 AM
RE: And I end up breaking hearts - by Haoniyao - August 03, 2020, 08:22 AM
RE: And I end up breaking hearts - by Mal - August 15, 2020, 08:51 PM