Whitewater Gorge which i cannot touch because they are too near
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
She did look a heck of a lot like Miriam, that was for sure, and Mal looked her up and down once more to just confirm they were different wolves -- there were things that were obvious up close, but from yards away it was an easy mistake. And no relation I guess, because you would've said. Maybe that was a bit shrewd but he just wasn't sure now if he should just excuse himself and walk off and pretend none of this happened or what. So he shrugged. At least it meant that the kids were most likely with their mother instead of who-knew-where.

He hadn't otherwise recognized her -- there was only the one real interaction he would have recalled, and it was significantly less important to his life in this day and age. Elysium was eons ago, a bad memory he was ok with forgetting. As far as he knew they were all dead and gone. Except Ibis who was maybe just gone, no clue where she went and he didn't care. But, being kind of awkward, Mal just made a suggestion to cut his losses, If I'm interrupting anything I can just keep going. Honestly the one out of sorts was him but hey, shh. He still wasn't entirely back to being cheery to any who wandered on by, seemed like.
Messages In This Thread
RE: which i cannot touch because they are too near - by Mal - July 19, 2020, 07:36 PM