Whitewater Gorge which i cannot touch because they are too near
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
When she got angry, Mal got cold. He'd been slightly uneasy but amiable, now stoic and unmoving. Yep, her little act was just that, an act. Right there was the truth and Mal was not impressed or surprised. It was an argument he was tired of, not worth the effort to be angry in turn -- she wasn't worth it. My family is back in my forest. And off on an island, but that wasn't the point here. Because right here? That's a good example of why Elysium was not my family -- gotta blame Mal when you're not too busy ignoring his existence, huh? he asked dryly.

Then to prove his point, he continued, Maybe you had a great time, but we did not. Go ahead, tell me you remember my siblings. How many were there? What were their names? Did you ever look for them? Did you know one was sick? Sure didn't seem like anyone did. And when we left, I'm sure nobody cared. Delight was probably happy. The only one who noticed was Okeanos. He assumed his sisters by now were probably dead. One disappearing too young, the other disappearing while ill, it didn't exactly bode well. Did he need to go on? It was the tip of the iceberg -- nobody taught them to hunt, how to behave, to love them, anything. It was neglect, and the whole pack had taken part -- and only Okeanos sought redemption, and even he had also left. I have other people to care about now. And here was the tipping point: he was not against just turning and heading home if she got particularly bent out of shape. Let her ineffectively screech into the void if she wanted, he wasn't going to hang out and listen if she did.
Messages In This Thread
RE: which i cannot touch because they are too near - by Mal - August 11, 2020, 07:34 PM