Mount Apikuni Calling out father oh, stand by and we will
Ghost
"God is every bit as feral as that which he creates."
816 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Warrior
Ecologist
She thanked him and Revui was pleased with himself, thinking he had done something good, and missed the thinly veiled disgust within the woman's tone. Being acknowledged stroked his ego in turn.

I'm Orlaith, guard of Seelie Court. She introduced herself, naming a place Revui did not know, so that piece was left to hang in the air while he gathered up her name. An ugly mess of sounds. It did not suit this warrior at all, he thought. Who are you?

If he had been a little faster on the uptake or more barbed of tongue, perhaps Revui would have said: I can be anyone you want me to be. Instead he spoke the truth, with pride, while prowling closer to her to get a better sniff of her thick coat. I am Revui, I serve Merrick of the valley. I am his weapon, called upon to tear his enemies apart. In saying these things the man hoped to impress the object of his current fixation but he just sounded like an edgelord, unfortunately.

The woods have always been filled with these soft doe-eyed things;
with hearts beating for the arrow, the bullet, the lance.

I have always been the huntsman.  ⤑

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling out father oh, stand by and we will - by Revui (Ghost) - July 29, 2020, 02:50 PM