Sunspire Mountains all the butterflies have turned to vultures in my stomach
Pledged
Dragonspine
fine as any blade
432 Posts
Ooc —
Funny thing is, Riley missed (shocker) Tiercel's look of disgruntlement following his speech. As he stepped back from talking, he took a big breath of air -- as if he had just delivered a rousing speech and was now graciously fielding accolades.

Except, he'd not given Esme many breadcrumbs to follow his journey by.

His brow furrowed as she became more interested in the man than the wolves that had attacked him. Why? Was she into older men? Would Donovan be a threat to his budding interest in Esme? He shifted uncomfortably, not wishing to think too long about what might occur if the two ever met. "I don't know him very well. He asked me to fight once after I met you." Riley repeated, puffing his cheeks resignedly. He did not want Esme to meet Donovan. "He doesn't bother me. No, that man was at the cache when I was eating. Separate encounter. I haven't seen them since." Riley blinked slowly following the trail end of his words, thinking he had just about exhausted his gab-bag for the night. "Why did you leave me, Esme?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: all the butterflies have turned to vultures in my stomach - by Riley - July 21, 2020, 07:09 PM