Emberwood (MATURE MATURE MATURE) Alarm clocks Screaming, Monsters calling my name
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
The distinctly man like moans from the other end of the wolf turn him on even further. Sure he likes the sweetness of a woman’s sultry song as he drives into her but he definitely can get down with the different attributes of a male. His member begins falling from his fur and its hanging heavily beneath him. The constant licks have him giving his own fair share of hums and moans. All the while he passionately goes to town on Memory’s back end.

His own hips stutter at the administrations of Memory’s advances and he almost can’t take it anymore. He wants to take this near stranger in a fury of teeth, pleasure, and the primal desire to procreate.

With those steps in mind, Donovan nips at Memory’s rump in a tell tale sign to get ready. In a moments time he’s crawling into his back and latching muscled forearms around his waist. Resting his muzzle next to his ear he gives it a few shallow licks. His hips grinding but purposely not entering.

“Darling, I want you to say my name.” He hums sweetly into his ear. Yet, sweetness isn’t the only thing evident in his voice. A vicious possessiveness holds itself there along with the heat of pleasure. “I want you to remember it.”