Neverwinter Forest Bring me margaritas
1,397 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
If he's moved away from the spot near Aibreann's den then assume location is back at the old den I guess?? Can edit if anything should be edited.

Since Simmik had come back with news, it was clear that the dangers out there weren't gone. It would have been nice if they were gone, but well.. They weren't. At least it in the case of the other litters around, he was on good enough terms that he could just explain it to Miriam or Aibreann and there we go -- the pups weren't big enough to get into too much trouble. Caerus was older and had been keen to be adventurous, so he was more of a concern. He did hope that @Cupid would have a better sense of how to make sure that their son didn't end up in the teeth of the Saints.

At some point the dread of seeing Cupid had passed -- maybe Mal was just over cowing to the guy. Mal had continued to bring food, and to the start he'd had Aibreann do the last bit of delivery, he'd stopped that step and just delivered it without a fuss. Mal was keen to prove that really nothing had changed. The only thing that was odd was Cupid's reaction, and Mal still didn't know why he acted the way he did. Anyway, this day he brought the small hare directly to Cupid, and wasn't going to head off. After all. Stuff to discuss. He came over, set it down, and said calmly (regardless of any threats or what-have-you overreactions he might be given), Hey. Did you hear about the Saints? It probably sounded like a totally random question. Probably good wolves didn't have sportsball teams.
Messages In This Thread
Bring me margaritas - by Mal - July 24, 2020, 01:59 AM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Cupid - July 26, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Mal - July 26, 2020, 04:56 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Cupid - July 26, 2020, 05:28 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Mal - July 27, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Cupid - July 28, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Mal - July 28, 2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Cupid - August 02, 2020, 07:26 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Mal - August 02, 2020, 11:35 PM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Cupid - August 11, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: Bring me margaritas - by Mal - August 14, 2020, 10:21 PM