Seaside Moors i want y'all to just get down.
Sapphique
Aventurine*
THE PULSE WHEN IT RESPAWNS
574 Posts
Ooc — Lauren

she was fading

he was fading;

around him, his dreamscape began to crumble. collapsing in on itself with a roar so infinite and deafening it may as well have been the ruin of the cosmos --

and he was fighting against it as it rose around him, struggling to peer from that murky veil one last glance at the faerie -- the silverwisp pixie that had spoken to him of --

suddenly she was gone. the clover, the faerie-lights, the distant rise and fall of shadows all gone -- replaced by a damnable and unseeing blackness

he was falling, falling down through himself over and over; groundless, tumbling -- his mouth wide open in a soundless scream.

valravn woke with a start, this time his voice keened through the den like a blade through soft clay. he could not control the tremors that rolled up and down his body, nor the shaky gallops of his breath. when at last his mind calmed valravn placed his head upon his claws and studied the wall, feeling as if a survivor of some enormous misfortune, with no recollection of the trauma which defined him.

he did not dare return to sleep.
NEGATIVITY, WE JUST DEAD IT LIKE D-CON.
Messages In This Thread
i want y'all to just get down. - by Val - August 02, 2020, 04:23 PM
RE: i want y'all to just get down. - by Phaedra - August 09, 2020, 07:20 PM
RE: i want y'all to just get down. - by Val - August 11, 2020, 09:37 AM
RE: i want y'all to just get down. - by Phaedra - September 27, 2020, 02:50 PM
RE: i want y'all to just get down. - by Val - October 16, 2020, 10:36 AM
RE: i want y'all to just get down. - by Phaedra - October 18, 2020, 01:50 AM
RE: i want y'all to just get down. - by Val - November 14, 2020, 04:18 PM