Redsand Canyon But it shouldn't be difficult to explain
"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future."
1,902 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Master Guardian
Master Warrior
Deerstalker
Rolls in the thread. Also I meant to have it be 6-10 is Successful soo yeah my b but you know what I meant lol. 
(●´ω`●)

Donovan is on edge. The bristling hairs along his spine vibrate, screaming at him that there isn’t something right here. The feeling of eyes burning into the back of his head; the feeling of being watched. He knows he is. He’s paranoid enough that he swivels his ears at any little noise. Usually he trusts his instincts, lets the primal urges he feels guide him. This time he doesn’t though. He brushes it off, even though time and time again his instincts have been fucking right.

It seems he’s right once more. When the creaking of the pines around him sound from the swooning wind, he flicks his ears back. Then the smallest crumbling of brush. Then quick steps, too fast for him to react to. Lastly, teeth on his scruff. He thinks this is the real deal, terrified that someone has snuck into his canyon to finally try and end him. He won’t go out that easily. Still, the element of surprise is what gets him and all he can do is thrash about, twisting and turning to try and get a fair opportunity to bite — finally his window opens and he’s shooting his head down  aiming straight for the arranging front leg. 

Grabbing the appendage in his deadly jaws he rips them off to the right, their teeth popping painfully away from his skin. Surely if he hadn’t yanked them so, he wouldn’t have hurt himself as bad. As he yanks them, he’s almost blind to the u forgivable rage of being snuck up on with the intention to slaughter. He’s about to break the arm in between his teeth, shake them viciously until he rips the limb off in a splatter of blood and hanging ligaments.

No. He can’t. His rage is gone in a blink of an eye. Stopping his assault immediately. His golden hues, twins with the stars on a night like this, stare at his with such raw confusion, almost anger. “What the fuck Midar?” He asks panting just sightly more. “I was about to fucking kill you.” He ends, hoping to everything that is good that Midar isn’t actually trying to kill him, he smiles devilishly. “You trying to die tonight, peaches?” He asks more as a joke than anything.
Messages In This Thread
But it shouldn't be difficult to explain - by Midar - August 04, 2020, 11:04 PM
RE: But it shouldn't be difficult to explain - by Midar - August 10, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: But it shouldn't be difficult to explain - by Kynareth Deagon - August 11, 2020, 01:41 AM
RE: But it shouldn't be difficult to explain - by Midar - August 12, 2020, 04:06 AM